Instructor – Gayle Clow
Experience Level – everyone welcome
Class Description – Is choosing colour often a confounding process rather than a pleasurable one?
Whether in a store or in a deep stash dive, learn to select colours to achieve the effect you want and create projects that please you.
You will learn –
- The basics of colour theory
- The meaning and importance of hue, value, analogous, and complimentary colours
- How to achieve the mood you want
- The effect of neutrals on colours
- How to speed swatch to test your choices
- Where to find inspiration and how to use it
- Two of your favourite coloured yarns and two yarns you consider to be purchasing mistakes
- If you are a knitter, DK or worsted weight yarn in two contrasting colours and appropriate sized needles
- Tapestry Needle
Homework – No homework