Instructor – Carol Tomany
Skill level – must know basic crochet stitches.
Class Description – Crochet a delightful toy teddy bear, as a gift or to add to a collection.
You will learn –
- How to crochet a three-dimensional teddy bear
- How to shape a body using increases and decreases in crochet
- How to attached smaller shapes to a larger shape
- How to add face details and other embellishments
- 50g of smooth sock weight yarn with appropriate sized crochet hook.
- a small amount of contrast yarn for face details
- Fibrefill optional. Fibrefill will be available to purchase in class for $2.00
Homework – No homework