Instructor – Lyn Gemmell
Experience Level – everyone welcome
Class Description – Are you dyeing to try hand-painting a skein of yarn to create your very own colour vision? Come and play with colour in a fun and friendly environment.
You will learn –
• the types of hand-painted yarns
• how to work with hand-painted yarns
• how to make colours work together
• placement techniques for dyeing yarn
• fun and weird ways (and tools) to place colour
Bring – Old shirt or apron, shoes that can get “dripped on”, kitchen gloves to protect your hands
Material Fee from $20 to $55 depending on composition of yarn skein
If you would like to be added to the waiting list for this class, please complete and submit the form below.