Instructor – Trish Denhoed
Experience Level – Advanced beginner or intermediate
Class Description – It’s easier than you think! Transform your projects from home made to hand made with easy steps and techniques for very tidy finishing.
You Will Learn –
- How to block
- How to do a three needle bind off
- How to set in a sleeve
- How to pick up stitches from anywhere
- How to create invisible seams – mattress stitch
- How to weave in ends
- How to wash a garment
- $12 to purchase Materials Kit containing 4 swatches the size and shape of a doll’s sweater to work with in class. We have saved you from doing homework!
- 4.5mm needles and 5mm needles (double pointed or circular) for shoulder seaming and the smallest needles you own (e.g. 2mm)
- blunt tipped darning needle
Homework – Specific blocked swatches are essential for this class. Purchase the kit is essential.