Instructor – Gayle Clow
Experience Level – intermediate
Class Description – If you’d like both sides of your cabled shawls, scarves, and blankets to be pleasing, then this class is for you. We’ll explore reversible cables in this hands-on class. Charts will be used.
You will learn –
- to create cables that look the same on both sides
- to read a reversible cable chart
- to adapt your cable patterns to make them reversible
- to design your own reversible cable scarf
- Smooth, light-coloured, worsted-weight yarn wool or wool blend yarn
- 4.5 mm needles
- Cable needle/stitch markers
Cast on 24 stitches with the specified yarn and needles, using a stretchy cast-on.
Row 1 – (RS) Knit 2, purl 2 to end of row. Place marker on right side.
Rows 2 – 6 – Repeat row 1, knit the knits and purl the purls.
Leave your stitches on the needles.