Instructor – Gayle Clow
Experience Level – intermediate
Class Description – If you’d like both sides of your cabled shawls, scarves, and blankets to be pleasing, then this class is for you. We’ll explore reversible cables in this hands-on class. Charts will be used.
You will learn –
- to create cables that look the same on both sides
- to read a reversible cable chart
- to adapt your cable patterns to make them reversible
- to design your own reversible cable scarf
- Smooth, light-coloured, worsted-weight yarn and 4.5mm needles
Homework – Rib stitch knitting.
Cast on 30 stitches with a stretchy cast-on.
Row 1 – Knit 2, purl 2 to end. Mark Row 1 as the right side of your work.
Row 2 – Knit the knits and purl the purls.
Repeat rows 1 and 2 for a total of 16 rows.
Leave your stitches on the needles.