Instructor– Trish Denhoed
Experience level – Very confident beginners
Class Description – Get that “professional look” by casting on and off with these interesting techniques.
You Will Learn –
- How to do a provisional crocheted cast on
- How to do a Chinese waitress cast on
- How do a long tail cast on
- How to do a tubular cast on
- How to do an I-cord cast off
- How to do Jeny’s surprisingly stretchy cast off
- How to do a few more cast offs, if time permits
- DK or worsted weight smooth yarn in a light solid colour
- needles to match the yarn (several sets if you have them)
- a crochet hook (between 3 and 5 mm) and fine crochet cotton thread if you have it.
Homework – none