Instructor – Trish Denhoed
Experience Level – All welcome
Description – Back by popular demand! What can Ravelry do for you? Imagine having 6 million fibre friends! Imagine easily finding the exact pattern you want that is top down, fair isle, fingering weight and only 4 colours? And so much more.
You Will Learn –
- How to research a pattern you like and learn all about it
- How to find yarn shops anywhere in the world
- How to keep records of your projects, needles, stash and patterns
- How to find a pattern for yarn in your stash
- How to find events near by
- How to join groups and forums that interest you
- How to ask a question about just about anything
- Your own iPad or laptop (or find someone to share with)
Homework – Have your own free account set up in Ravelry. Ensure that your device is fully charged and logged into the hotel Wi-Fi before the class starts.